Presented by the new mexico technology council
November 4 & 5, 2020
experienceIT, New Mexico’s premier tech and innovation showcase, is back! Join us for two days of cutting-edge conversations, presentations and panels with technical experts and creative problem solvers who are harnessing the momentum of digital transformation to move communities forward using tech and beyond!
Countdown to NMTC IT Week 2020
The New Mexico Technology Council is hosting their annual and extremely popular experienceIT Conference on November 4 & 5, 2020!
We invite you to join us for two days of cutting-edge conversations, presentations and panel discussions with technical experts and creative problem solvers who are harnessing the momentum of digital transformation to move communities forward using tech and beyond!
You don’t need to be in New Mexico, just interested in latest technology trends and hearing from a great line up of professional and well know speakers. ExperienceIT will boost your tech knowledge and create some excellent contacts.
Join us for sessions discussing:
- Digital transformation
- AI & Machine Learning
- Smart communities, IoT
- What are the top trends and influencers for the workforce of the future?
- Learn firsthand the impact and benefits of digital learning
- Technology for Future of health care and delivery
- Next Generation Cybersecurity, is anyone safe?
- Aviation & Space – Learn how important Space Domain Awareness will be to our future?
- Are you ready…? How long until we see Flying Cars in the US?
You will hear professional speakers from industry leaders such as:
- The Open Group
- Red Hat
- National Memorial Cancer Center in New York City
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Spaceport America
- Central New Mexico Community College & University of New Mexico
- National and statewide policymakers, subject matter experts, thought leaders & much more!
Wednesday, November 4 – 9:00 a.m.
Paul Boris, EVP & Chief Revenue Officer, Praemo
Digital Transformation & Industrial Internet of Things – Advanced Robotics, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
– Thought leader on Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Digital Transformation
– Launched GE’s Brilliance Factory Lab – big data, software sensors, controllers & robotics
– Repeat SAP Innovation Award winner
Boris is a thought leader on topics of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Digital Transformation, with extensive industrial experience. He has driven digital transformation within industrial operations for decades. Starting his career at GM, he’s held P&L responsibility for facilities in all manufacturing modes. In the mid-90’s, Paul led the trend of deployment of technology within manufacturing. As the GVP of Enterprise Operations Management at SAP and CIO of Advanced Manufacturing Solutions at GE, he worked closely with senior executives and operational teams to deliver hundreds of millions of dollars in sustainable performance improvements.
Thursday, November 5 – 9:00 a.m.
Neil Sahota, Chief Innovation Officer, Author
Building the 21st Century: AI is the Disruptor… and Foundational Building Block
– Futurist & leading expert on Artifical Intelligence (AI)
– Published author, “Own the AI Revolution”
– Deep expertise across industries and cutting edge technologies
Neil Sahota is a futurist and leading expert on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other next generation technologies. He is the author of “Own the AI Revolution”, selected by Soundview as a 2019 Best Business Book. He works with the United Nations on the AI for Good initiative. Sahota is also an IBM Master Inventor, former leader of the IBM Watson Group, professor at the University of California/Irvine and president of Althena Systems, Inc., a professional, scientific and technical consulting company. His work spans multiple industries, including government, healthcare, life sciences, transportation, energy, utilities, telecommunications, and media.
Geek out on all things technology, as the experts share best practices related to how technology is changing how we do business, the economy, and our lives as a whole.